Looks like I am only going to owe about $150 to the hospital, et all, for the ER visit. I guess the total is about $3000 but I do not know if I have gotten all the little bills in yet.
Got up really early this morning to check some auctions and saw they did not go off until later. Did some dbz looking-about then went back to bed without worrying about the auctions. One of my favorite sellers has a copy of W Spot up for auction, another one I have been looking for. It is a many-paged V&B and it was already at $50 when I happened upon it. I have been looking for it since I got the dj scans from Anime Playground back last December. I think I will just concentrate on getting that one and letting everything else go. Another part of me says to wait, because other djs I had not seen before and paid a bit for are showing up again in the auctions. So there is a chance in another six months another copy might show up. And there is a chance I would pay less for it, even though sometimes I have allowed a dj to go by the first round and it ended up being a lower price than the second time it showed up. Decisions, decisions.
Got some of the online syllabus done last night but I still need to get it completed, then get the new info moved into the printed version, redo the zip file and link everything up. Need to get it to Ekta first thing Monday morning. Blegh, it is going to be a bloody madhouse at work next week!
Feh, cannot for the life of me remember what my password is to my class ftp so I cannot set up my remote site in Dreamweaver yet.
Think I need to find that copy of "Black Dragon", beta it and send it back in trade for the next pages of "First Heat". I am definitely gonna be needing some 'scrummy' read later tonight when I take a break from the chaos.
Rat just brought me a peanut butter (extra chunky, Sage!) and jelly sandwich and I need to get some cold milk to go with it. Don't know why but the sandwich tastes that much better with an ice-cold glass of milk to wash down the sandwich, yummy!
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*